As a delegate to the National Wildlife Federation Annual Meeting, you play a crucial role in leading America’s oldest and largest wildlife conservation organization. Please carefully review the documents and deadlines listed below. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact your Director of Conservation Partnerships.
Proposed Resolutions, Notice of Nominations Received, and Other Final Materials
- NWF Board Chair’s Letter
- Proposed Resolutions Handbook (need the password? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Conflict Disclosure Declaration Form (Representatives and Alternate Representatives must complete the online form by June 5 even if you do not have a conflict.)
- Revised Notice of Board Nominations Received — Meet the Board Candidates!
- Minutes 2021 Annual Meeting
- Current Conference Agenda
- Final List of Credentialed National Wildlife Federation Affiliate Delegates
- Secretary’s Report – 2022 National Wildlife Federation Annual Meeting
Pre-Conference Materials & Announcements
- Notice of Annual Meeting: Provides a preview of various aspects of the meeting for National Wildlife Federation Delegates.
- Annual Meeting Primer: Outlines the governance requirements of the National Wildlife Federation Annual Meeting and clarifies affiliate procedures and deadlines leading up to and at the meeting. Deadline for submitting proposed Bylaws Amendments is April 12, 2022, preferably before March 11, 2022.
- Credentials Form: This form should be completed online or completed, signed, and returned by March 11, 2022. Please note that due to the online meeting format, no travel is required of delegates to participate in the 2022 Annual Meeting and no financial assistance will be offered for this meeting.
- Call for Proposed Conservation Resolutions and Submission Form (Word doc – PDF): Requested by March 11,2022; final due date April 12, 2022.
- Call for Nominations and Nomination Form (Word doc – PDF): Requested by March 11, 2022; final due date May 12, 2022.
- National Wildlife Federation Conservation Resolutions – Importance and Process of Affiliate Policy Resolutions
- Preliminary Agenda
- Guidelines for the Role of the National Wildlife Federation Affiliate Representative
- Affiliate Power Building Auction Donation